For the last several weeks I've featured details of a remodeled kitchen we completed for a family in Arnold, Maryland. If you haven't been following, the orginial kitchen was in the center of the home and didn't offer easy access to either the adjacent family room, nor the pool and patio.
The owners goals for their remodeled kitchen:
- A larger, open space for entertaining.
- Room for more than one cook
- Plentiful counter area for preparing and serving food.
- Easy traffic flow from all directions, including better access to their beautiful outdoor pool and patio, overlooking Round Bay.
- An open view to the family room and living rooms.
- A design to accommodate their casual entertaining style.
This weeks photos focus on the cabinetry and granite countertop.
The cabinetry is from American Cedar and features a Shaker flush, inset door. The shelving in the cabinets below are 3/8" thick tempered glass.
The granite counters are Capolavoria Leather.